pd-extended minimum needs Re: [PD-dev] Re: [GEM-dev] pdextended autobuild august 10th 2006

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sat Sep 2 18:13:20 CEST 2006

Hello Thomas,

Sorry I've taken so long to get back to you.

To me option B, to make pd-extended makefiles that build flext w/out the
flext build system, seems the best option.

Of course I (personally) have little/no understanding of those makefiles.

Do you have examples of stand-alone makefiles to build the flext static
lib and a flext external? Perhaps based on my PSO code in CVS?

When you have time.

Hans, how does that sound to you?

.b.