[PD-dev] Problem compiling externals for Mac OS X (Mac Intel)

Stefano Papetti papetti at sci.univr.it
Tue Sep 12 10:42:21 CEST 2006

Hi Miller, you're right: now it works! Thanks!

Maybe somebody should tell Mac Intel developers that there's such a
problem with previous versions of Pd.

Is Chris Clepper (previous reply) right? After comparing the 0.39 and 0.40
makefiles I don't think that compiling the 0.39 version on a Mac Intel
would make my externals work...

Best,
Stefano