[PD-dev] GameCube gamepad

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Sep 12 19:40:28 CEST 2006

Does it work with [linuxevent]?  Are you getting data out of the /dev/
input/event2 interface?  You can just cat it to see if it outputs
when you move the joystick (i.e. cat /dev/input/event2).

My guess is that it might output data via a /dev/input/js? device
rather than a /dev/input/event? device.  [hid] and [linuxevent] need
the /dev/input/event? device.

.hc