[PD-dev] [initbang]: any use?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Sep 19 23:05:02 CEST 2006

I just realized that this is going to be quite useful.  I tried in
the past to make a Pd object with a dynamic number of inlets, and
started to make some crazy system where I would start out with 20
outlets, then delete all but the number that were needed.

I'll try it with [initbang] now.

FYI: I added the patch to Pd-extended, so you can try it out on
upcoming auto-builds.

.hc