[PD-dev] Going from CVS to Subversion

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Sep 20 15:41:39 CEST 2006

I'd say the next steps are for someone to:

a) set up a test respository and try the conversion
b) propose a layout of trunks and branches (IIRC, there is some
choice in the matter).

SourceForge's SVN does not currently have ACLs, and AFAIK, no one is
volunteering to host SVN.  IEM has been mentioned, but I am not sure
that IOhannes really wants more sysadmin work.

.hc