[PD-dev] missing file from pd-MAIN and fftw version

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Sep 27 00:00:09 CEST 2006

On Sep 26, 2006, at 5:21 PM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
>
>> I should add, the next key step is to remove as many classes as
>> possible from the root namespace (i.e. compiled into Pd).
>
> IMO this step should wait until we have the equivalent to Python's
> "from pdcore import *" or C++'s "using namespace std"

In Pd-extended ("standard" is just an example name):

* "-lib standard" works

* [import standard] as long as its the first object in the patch.

Both are far from perfect, but both are quite functional right now
and could easily be included in pd-MAIN.  Plus I am almost done
writing a libdir loader to work with Pd 0.40, which is a cleaner
implementation.

                                               http://at.or.at/hans/