[PD-dev] missing file from pd-MAIN and fftw version

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 27 18:29:32 CEST 2006

It's probably all the same if there's one objectmaker that changes its
behavior or if there are several (just an inplementation question).

Perhaps the new "declare" object (designed to be visible :) could get
new flags to manipulate the way object names are mapped to creators.
Just an idea...

cheers
Miller