[PD-dev] corelibs, build system

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Sep 28 00:36:56 CEST 2006

On Sep 27, 2006, at 4:27 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> a lot of time setting up.  I really don't want to have to use ACLs
>> in CVS, but you are leaving me no other choice.
>
> why don't you want to use ACLs if you want ACLs?

Because I thought I could trust the Pd developers to ask before the
mess with anything that's not theirs.  So far, you are really the
only violator.

>> corelibs is a section that I set up and only I have worked on so
>> far.  You
>> did not ask at all.  d_mayer_fft.c is the name of the file in
>> 0.39.2.  You have broken compilation for Pd-extended.
>
> because corelibs IS broken, even without my changes (which tried to
> fix what was going on)

Check the build logs from the auto-build farm for the past 2 months.
I had been building fine on every platform.  This is really, really
inappropriate.  Now its time to do the right thing and reverse your
changes.