[PD-dev] pd cvs list policy

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Thu Sep 28 13:10:36 CEST 2006

> i have changed that before the autobuild-logs started.
> you can now turn off digest mode if you want to.

wonderful!

> > i see two possibilities:
> > - switch off the forced digest mode for pd-cvs to make it possible to
> > automatically delete pd-extended mails
> > - send pd extended mails to a pd-extended-log list
> >

> another possibility would be to use "topics" for the pd-cvs list.
> subscribees can then choose, which topics they would like to receive (a
> topic is set, if the subject-line matches a certain criterion)

this sounds like the best solution ...

cheers ... tim

--
tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

Nothing exists until or unless it is observed. An artist is making
something exist by observing it. And his hope for other people is that
they will also make it exist by observing it. I call it 'creative
observation.' Creative viewing.
  William S. Burroughs