[PD-dev] Re: pd cvs list policy

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Sep 28 21:58:31 CEST 2006

On Sep 28, 2006, at 6:31 AM, Tim Blechmann wrote:

> hi hans, hi rest,
>
> would it be possible to forward the pd extended autobuild notification
> mails to another list than pd-cvs?
>
> - i'm interested in the commit messages, not in the autobuild error
> messages
> - it's not possible to switch off digest mode for the pd-cvs list and
> thus, i'm not able to filter out the autobuild mails by forwarding
> to /dev/null
>
> i see two possibilities:
> - switch off the forced digest mode for pd-cvs to make it possible to
> automatically delete pd-extended mails
> - send pd extended mails to a pd-extended-log list

The auto-build farm is not just for Pd-extended.  The HEAD of the
MAIN branch is also built every night.  I also put in the foundation
to add pd-devel to that.  It is already rsync'ing the pd-devel branch
every night.  The nightly script is in scripts/auto-build/pd-devel-
auto-builder.sh, feel free to edit it at will to setup.  I think
scons is already on the machines.

.hc