[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1378911 ] pd filename extension not added on OSX port

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 5 04:20:07 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1378911, was opened at 2005-12-12 10:10
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1378911&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: v0.38.4

Initial Comment:
On linux when you do "file" -> "save" and type the
filename "mypatch" then PD will save a file called
"mypatch.pd" if you do the same on OSX, you end up with
a file called "mypatch" without the extension. One must
manually add the extension to open the file.