[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1508138 ] program crash leads to system crash

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 10 15:13:07 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1508138, was opened at 2006-06-18 15:47
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by zmoelnig
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1508138&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: v0.39.2

Initial Comment:
If pd crashes once (for whichever reason it may be),
when the program is loaded again a system error occurs,
and a blue screen appears.
The error message of the blue screen is

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
*** STOP: 0X0000000A (0X00000004, 0X00000002,
0X00000000, 0X804E39A7)

Therefore, if pd crashes, it is necessary to reboot the
system in order to avoid a system crash (logging out
doesn't help).

Pd-ext 0.39-2 t3
XP Prof