[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1094912 ] message-based access to the audio api

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue Oct 17 17:34:45 CEST 2006

Hey all,
how long is the time interval for patch tracker items to vanish after
they have been set to "pending"?
I find it a utterly bad idea to do that, given the delay time Miller
needs to apply patches. If this is going to be common practice i'll not
waste my time any longer by posting patches to the tracker.
greetings,
Thomas