[PD-dev] BUG: namespace prefixes broken in 0.40

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Oct 27 07:29:16 CEST 2006

I did a quick check, seems to work again.  Will report again if there
are problems.

How about the patch that IOhannes submitted a while aback making the
the astraction-canvas use the prefix and classname?  That is also
important since it puts objects written in Pd on the same footing at
C objects.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1403917&group_id=55736&atid=478072

.hc