[PD-dev] special folder for class loaders

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Oct 27 19:21:10 CEST 2006

I was thinking about how to support Thomas' class loader
functionality that's now included in pd-MAIN.  Right now, you can
only load them like a normal library.  But I think it would be good
to have a way to specify which loaders get automatically loaded at
startup.

I think the most manageable way would be to add a folder in the
install that Pd looks when it starts, then loads every loader in that
folder.  So something like this:

pd-\
    |-doc
    |-extra-\