[PD-dev] mystery type generated by [list trim]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Oct 29 01:32:52 CEST 2006

That might be one solution when using [list trim], but this example
actually shows a problem with the type system.  Things are supposed
to be strictly typed, atoms are either floats, symbols, or pointers.
This is an example of an atom that is none of the above.  That should
not happen, its a bug somewhere.

I updated the example patch with a couple of more relevant examples: