[PD-dev] BUG: namespace prefixes broken in 0.40

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 1 19:28:04 CET 2006

Well, 'declare' actually sets the patch up to do the path and lib fixes
before it loads any objects (including the declare itself).

I'm in agreement that the syntax is strange.  I preferred to use a single
name "declare" in order not to hog up any more new names than necessary.
Perhaps a better syntax would be "declare lib [name]" instead of
"declare -lib [name]" -- I could make declare take either one.

cheers