[PD] Re: [PD-dev] launching tcl/tk scripts from pd

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Nov 6 00:58:36 CET 2006

On Sun, 5 Nov 2006, Federico wrote:
> Mathieu Bouchard ha scritto:

> i discovered delays of toxy when dealing with messages that needs to be
> timing-accurate
>> Do you want to give me a hand making/designing this?
> yes! (as I said you on IRC)
> let me know some newz ;)

Ok, if I'm not staying too long in Toronto, we're having a developers
meeting tomorrow at Ottawa university (matju + _heri + alx1) and we're
going to talk about GridFlow II. Then I'd like to make a prototype of that
external as soon as possible, possibly using SWIG; _heri has gained quite
a bit of experience with SWIG. Once we have something that works I'll make
you try.

However, there's a slight chance that we back off from that project (of
making an external for server-side tcl), so I don't really want to promise
anything tonight.