[PD-dev] gdb listening to PD

Conor J Curran forward at forwind.net
Sun Nov 12 19:42:46 CET 2006

Hi Hans,

I Figured it out, I was being slow ;)
But now I have the problem whereby I can attach to pd and all the
symbols seem to be loaded fine. But when I try to set a breakpoint, even
though it can tab complete on the function name I want to set it on,
It get this error from GDB.
Cannot access memory at address 0xkdfff...
GDB has been run with sudo privileges.
Any ideas?

Conor