[PD-dev] gdb listening to PD

Conor J Curran forward at forwind.net
Sun Nov 12 21:38:04 CET 2006

> Tim Wrote:
> did you ever have a look at m_pd.h?

not if I can help it ;-)

Seriously though, write now I cannot set a breakpoint on my external
using GDB. It worked earlier once but for the life of me cannot figure
out why it won't work.
I get
'Cannot access memory 0x..."

The external is very simple. Information online is very scant as to what
could be causing this?

> Tim Wrote:
> it's not a list of processes, but a list of symbols ...

I must take alook at that header when I get a chance.

Conor