[PD-dev] Tcl/Tk 8.4.13 doesn't pop up save prompt

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Nov 23 08:02:05 CET 2006

I just built 0.39.2 using ActiveTcl 8.4.13.  It runs fine, but I
noticed that it is having trouble putting up the "save" and "quit"
prompts.  So basically, I can't close a window once its been editing
because its not putting up the prompts.

Anyone know what's going on here?  Did some part of the Mac OS X API
change?  I want to use this version since it says lots of Aqua bugs
have been fixed, and it seems faster.