[PD-dev] pd-extended 0.39-2 Nov 21st nightly build

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Nov 23 21:13:44 CET 2006

Strange, Pd-0.39.2-extended-2006-11-23 works quite well on my 10.4/
powerpc machine.  I've been playing with some of the chdh patches and
no problems whatsoever.  So it seems to be a 10.3 issue.

Also the _canvas_open thing is now fixed, but unfortunately Gem still
won't build on 10.3, according to IOhannes.

.hc