[PD-dev] Fwd: PD-cvs Digest, Vol 21, Issue 29

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Nov 28 15:56:55 CET 2006

I reduced the autobuild report from 200 to 20 lines.  That should
help.  I was hoping to have the autobuild reports not in the digest
so that they are more apparent.

The idea is that if someone checks something in, the next day, they
should check to make sure nothing broke.  If something broke, then it
should be fixed.  Ideally we'd have buildbot setup.  It can email the
specific person who broke compilation.  But that's a big project.

I have to say that I am very surprised that the autobuilds aren't
being used by vibrez/devel, especially when working towards a
release.  It makes that job much, much easier.

.hc