[PD-dev] Fwd: PD-cvs Digest, Vol 21, Issue 29

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue Nov 28 15:56:50 CET 2006

Hans-Christoph Steiner schrieb:

> My the same measure, I find it difficult to track changes when the CVS
> checkins from the forks are also included.  But I am not suggesting
> they be removed from the list because I am willing to tolerate that if
> it means more cooperation.
Has the moratorium already ended?
The other day you were asking about features from the "forks" to be
included into Miller's PD and now you kindly tolerate the existence?
I'm only asking for a constructive solution to make the digests more
readable, as they used to be -  i think the autobuild stuff is great,
even though i don't use it. If my previous post sounded rough, maybe
because i'm not a native speaker - it was completely unintentional.

all the best,
Thomas

--
Thomas Grill