[PD-dev] Re: PD-cvs Digest, Vol 21, Issue 30

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Nov 29 16:07:50 CET 2006

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006, Thomas Grill wrote:

> i have been following the latst cvs changes and it seems, you are again
> beautifying the codebase.

Please identify the parts that you consider that I'm just "beautifying",
apart from the files that don't belong to your part of devel_0_39.

> How about a desire branch?

Well, if you don't identify those specific parts that are a problem to
you, and instead just quote the whole 200k digest, there's not much
helping me to comply with your wishes, so I wouldn't have a choice,
really.