[PD-dev] Re: PD-cvs Digest, Vol 21, Issue 30

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Nov 29 16:28:10 CET 2006

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006, Thomas Grill wrote:

>>> i have been following the latst cvs changes and it seems, you are again
>>> beautifying the codebase.
>> Please identify the parts that you consider that I'm just "beautifying",
>> apart from the files that don't belong to your part of devel_0_39.
> Actually, you should know what you changed. Only from the latest cvs digest:

Actually, I still wanted you to identify it because I wanted to make sure
that we agree on what it might be, and because the code you point out is
part of the implementation of a feature. While you were writing the above
mail, I was writing a mail about that feature, because that's something I
_broke_ in devel_0_39 yesterday.