[PD-dev] Re: PD-cvs Digest, Vol 21, Issue 30

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Nov 29 16:51:26 CET 2006

While i don't see what that feature might be in these code excerpts,
except the elimination of an unneeded variable and reformatting, i
normally don't spend my time proof-reading devel_0_39. Anyway, i hope
you know what i mean. Merging in 0.40 could be beneficial for all of
us, and i it can be tackled the sooner, the less work it is.

greetings,
Thomas