[PD-dev] Re: PD-cvs Digest, Vol 21, Issue 30

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Nov 29 18:59:54 CET 2006

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006, Georg Holzmann wrote:
> Hallo you 2 !
> Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>> Well, if you don't identify those specific parts that are a problem to you,
>> and instead just quote the whole 200k digest, there's not much helping me
>> to comply with your wishes, so I wouldn't have a choice, really.
> please - not one more branch !!!

We already have two devel_0_39, separated not by cvs but by #ifdef and
makefiles. Now it's getting somewhat cumbersome for me, but it seems that
in addition to that, it's getting somewhat cumbersome for the only person
(?) who still works on devel_0_39 outside of DesireData. Well, what do you
want us to do, I don't think that you really want us to stay in that
uncomfortable position forever? :)