[PD-dev] Re: PD-cvs Digest, Vol 21, Issue 30

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Wed Nov 29 21:54:40 CET 2006

Hallo!

> We already have two devel_0_39, separated not by cvs but by #ifdef and
> makefiles. Now it's getting somewhat cumbersome for me, but it seems
> that in addition to that, it's getting somewhat cumbersome for the only
> person (?) who still works on devel_0_39 outside of DesireData. Well,
> what do you want us to do, I don't think that you really want us to stay
> in that uncomfortable position forever? :)

No, but you said it yourself: you joined (after impure data) the
pd_devel branch so that you can also benefit from those improvements ...

Now there is already the main and devel/desire_data branch and I think
such a marginal problem as you have (the beautification ...) should not
be the reason for one more branch ...

LG
Georg