[PD-dev] Re: PD-cvs Digest, Vol 21, Issue 30

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Nov 29 22:25:01 CET 2006

First, i would be extremely cautious about making strange assumptions
about other people's problems.
Second, i think the whole case will solve itself shortly, because after
the merge a devel branch will probably not be called devel_0_39 any
more. It may also be a move back to more compatibility to Miller's
branch, or not.

all the best,
Thomas

--