[PD-dev] devel branch

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Sat Dec 2 22:37:10 CET 2006

Sorry to be silent on this issue so far...

I'm trying to patch 0.40 and "MAIN" in parallel - however, I don't
think I've checked MAIN in for a while so they might appeat out of
sync.

I'm also intending to look over "devel" and incorporate some of its
features into MAIN, but this is a large project that I haven't yet
got started on.

cheers
Miller