[PD-dev] clock_getlogicaltime() and hidio

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Dec 4 23:50:37 CET 2006

Instead of using a thread with hidio, I have each instance checking
to see if the events have been read from the queue at added to the
event storage array.  It does this based on clock_getlogicaltime().
Basically, the first instance to run in a unit of logical time will
read the events from the kernel and stick them into the array.  Then
it outputs the data from the array.  The rest of the instances will
then just output the data from the array.

Here's the problem: this works perfectly for multiple instances
within one patch, but it does not work for instances in different
patches.

Am I doing something wrong?  Any suggestions as to how to get this
working properly?

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams