patch tracker details WAS: [PD-dev] slowing down dsp function inside perform loop

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Dec 6 04:14:47 CET 2006

FYI: There is no auto-discard feature on the tracker.  The only way
to delete items is to manually do it.  The "Pending" status
automatically switches the tracker item to "Closed", which is
definitely not deleted.  Everything is still there.

This is just a tool to keep the tracker lists manageable.  If a patch
has an question from Miller that was not answered for over one year,
I think its appropriate if its closed.  Then anyone can re-open it
and answer the question at any time.

If that list just gets longer and longer, then its less likely to be
used.

.hc