[PD-dev] loader: 0.40 or devel_0_39 ?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Sat Dec 9 17:52:57 CET 2006

I believe I tried to apply a patch that added the 'altname' business, which
then caused some problems, so I rewrote the code to do the same thing better
without the extra parameter.  I think the string passed in devel_0_39 is
simply passed as "classname" in 0.40.  For instance, if someone asks for
"doo/dah" in devel_0_39 you get "dah" for classname and "doo/dah" for
altname; in 0.40 classname is "doo/dah".

cheers
Miller