[PD-dev] loader: 0.40 or devel_0_39 ?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Dec 10 17:32:45 CET 2006

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> The loader in 0.40 takes advantage of the canvas-local paths that were
> introduced in 0.40.  Were any changes made to the loader in devel_0_39
> after Thomas' code was included by Miller?

Miller added some changes, yes... the question is not due to someone
changing devel_0_39 further, it's about how Miller integrated that code in
0.40; but also I'd like to know what were the intentions behind the
original code, to see whether Miller's changes are well justified or not,
so that I can figure out whether I just take Miller's, just take
devel_0_39's, or blend the two.