[PD-dev] devel branch

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Dec 10 19:29:16 CET 2006

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On Dec 2, 2006, at 5:24 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>> On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, Thomas Grill wrote:
>>> with all the freedom to make changes where i like, not having to keep an
>>> eye on compatibility
>> Well, compatibility would be a lot easier if we had automated tests like
>> most programming languages have. (That's why I had started a project called
>> PureUnity)
> How about finishing it and adding it to the nightly builds?

Well, if I'm still alone for doing it, I might have a partial demo to show
off at the next PdConvention. As it is right now, I have already enough
work with DesireData, and after that I have to work on GridFlow a lot.

The test suite needs not to be written by me. How about you making that
test suite? What would it be like? When?