[PD-dev] branch-v0-39-2-extended created

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Dec 12 12:27:07 CET 2006

morning folks,

On 2006-12-12 10:05:50, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> appears to
have written:
> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> On Dec 11, 2006, at 11:45 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>>> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>> i have just (today) added moocow's pdstring objects to
>>> the "flatspace" library, so that they can be included in pd-extended.
>> Yup, its in there.

glad that the pd-string is useful to someone besides myself ;-)  also,
thanks for thinking of them in your current endeavors, and apologies for
lurker-like behavior on my part recently...

does this mean i have been lax in maintaining my externals on sf?  is
there some document somewhere i should read regarding how to get the
buggers built automagically?  i admit i've never paid much attention to
the build/ subdir, and scons rather eludes me (too lazy to learn
python), but i do feel capable of maintaining my own code, rather than
foisting yet another burden on you guys.  i'll probably be spending some
time with cvs again in the near future, once i get a replacement for my
stolen laptop (*grrr*)...

marmosets,
	Bryan / moocow

--
Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
jurish at ling.uni-potsdam.de      -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology