[PD-dev] multicast patch to OSCx

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Dec 28 19:27:15 CET 2006

This patch adds multicast support to the OSCx libs, it looks useful,
but I don't really use OSC, so I couldn't say if its worth taking or
not:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1612910&group_id=55736&atid=478072

Shall we trying it in the nightly test builds?  Anyone willing to
vouch for this patch so that it can be included in the next release?

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler