[PD-dev] show-stopping bug for Windows release

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Dec 30 18:26:41 CET 2006

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1595028&group_id=55736&atid=478070

This cyclone bug is still outstanding, its very strange.  The object
boxes change to message and number boxes.  I would really like to
have it resolved for the release.  Can any windows people shed some
light on it?

Basically, from what I can tell, cyclone seems to assume that -mms-
bitfields was not set when building Pd, and that is likely related to
the problem.  Everything else in Pd is built using -mmsbitfields.

If no one has a fix, maybe someone can tell me the most recent
version of cyclone that doesn't have this bug on Windows.

                                               http://at.or.at/hans/