[PD-dev] freebytes, outlet_new

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 4 19:39:09 CET 2007

Both are there for future possible optimizations.  The "size" parameter would
allow for much more space-optimized memory allocation than malloc() can
offer (and I've also used it to trace memory corruption bugs once or twice).

The "t_symbol" field could be used to pre-determine data type conversions, in
case the type system gets richer...

cheers
Miller