[PD-dev] inverse of myclass_setup()? myclass_unsetup()?

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sun Jan 7 12:55:20 CET 2007

Hi Claude,
hsext_setup is called only once, and the class definition stays in
the system until PD exits.
You shouldn't have to worry about ***_unsetup since the run time
system will be "unloaded" anyhow when the PD process ends. If there
are any needs to really close things, this should be done by haskell
itself, when the respective shared libraries are unloaded.

greetings, Thomas