[PD-dev] unsubscribe

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Jan 8 06:30:40 CET 2007

i'm unsubscribing from: pd-list pd-dev pd-announce pd-ot

i will stay on: pd-cvs gem-dev gridflow-dev gridflow-cvs pdmtl dataflow (etc)

and also on IRC: #dataflow #desiredata

GridFlow questions are best directed to gridflow-dev
(http://lists.artengine.ca/mailman/listinfo/gridflow-dev) and
DesireData/PureUnity questions are best directed to the dataflow
mailing-list (http://lists.artengine.ca/mailman/listinfo/dataflow), but
actually there's currently more action in the FreeNode chatrooms.

If I make an important announcement worthy of pd-list, I'll make it
somewhere else and then someone else on Earth will figure out that it has
to be forwarded to pd-list.