[PD-dev] text placement

martin.peach at sympatico.ca martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 8 20:08:20 CET 2007

You mean the labels?
In g_all_guis.c:
void iemgui_label(void *x, t_iemgui *iemgui, t_symbol *s)
and
void iemgui_label_pos(void *x, t_iemgui *iemgui, t_symbol *s, int ac, t_atom *av)
The x_lab and y_lab items can be set in u_main.tk, they are the x_off and y_off parameters for some of the guis.
Or did you mean the contents of the boxes?
static void *my_canvas_new(t_symbol *s, int argc, t_atom *argv)
in g_mycanvas.c might be relevant...
Martin