[PD-dev] Can I get sourceforge CVS permission?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Jan 14 00:57:22 CET 2007

Post a description of what you do with Pd, and a introduction about
yourself to the list.  After a while, if no one objects, then we can
add you.

Personally, I'd like to see the SAT projects integrated into Pd-
extended, maybe you'd be willing?  Or at least set up to work with Pd-
extended out of box.

.hc