[PD-dev] Can I get sourceforge CVS permission?

Mike Wozniewski mike at mikewoz.com
Sun Jan 14 20:34:55 CET 2007

That is exactly my intention for later on this spring: creating robust
installers for all of the SAT projects, compatible with Pd-extended and
PDDP.

There is the nSLAM project at the SAT, which contains all of the
xjimmies patches for dealing with surround audio. I think that many
people already use this, and would like it to be better integrated.

The audioTWIST project is a (large) extension to that project, allowing
for full 3D audio. However the project also has many other interesting
features. For example, it uses a graphics engine to model and compute
much of the 3D scene geometry. The scenes can be rendered in 3D, similar
to GEM, yet using the OpenSceneGraph library instead of low-level OpenGL.

I also have a few other random things that I've coded along the way.
Things like the wiimote external for linux, abstractions for
conditioning various sensors, managing global variables, etc.

All of this Pd work started as part of my master's thesis at McGill
(www.cim.mcgill.ca/~mikewoz), and now continues as part of the TOT
project at the SAT (tot.sat.qc.ca). There's a lot more info there, and
I'll be posting more on my personal site (www.mikewoz.com) in the near
future.

Let me know when I can be added.

Thanks,