[PD-dev] Can I get sourceforge CVS permission?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Jan 15 03:11:08 CET 2007

On Jan 14, 2007, at 2:34 PM, Mike Wozniewski wrote:

> That is exactly my intention for later on this spring: creating
> robust installers for all of the SAT projects, compatible with Pd-
> extended and PDDP.
>
> There is the nSLAM project at the SAT, which contains all of the
> xjimmies patches for dealing with surround audio. I think that many
> people already use this, and would like it to be better integrated.
>
> The audioTWIST project is a (large) extension to that project,
> allowing for full 3D audio. However the project also has many other
> interesting features. For example, it uses a graphics engine to
> model and compute much of the 3D scene geometry. The scenes can be
> rendered in 3D, similar to GEM, yet using the OpenSceneGraph
> library instead of low-level OpenGL.
>
> I also have a few other random things that I've coded along the
> way. Things like the wiimote external for linux, abstractions for
> conditioning various sensors, managing global variables, etc.

Have you seen the wiiremote object for Darwin?  I am curious which
API you used for wiimote on GNU/Linux.

> All of this Pd work started as part of my master's thesis at McGill
> (www.cim.mcgill.ca/~mikewoz), and now continues as part of the TOT
> project at the SAT (tot.sat.qc.ca). There's a lot more info there,
> and I'll be posting more on my personal site (www.mikewoz.com) in
> the near future.
>
> Let me know when I can be added.

Post the above description of the work with a bio of yourself under a
new thread to introduce yourself.  We'll wait a few days to get
people a chance to respond.  If no one objects, we'll add you.

.hc