[PD-dev] iem16 compilation problem on osx

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jan 16 16:57:29 CET 2007

Thomas Grill wrote:

> Am 16.01.2007 um 16:13 schrieb Georg Holzmann:
>
>> Hallo!
>>
>>> i already submitted patches for this and other issues with IEM
>>> sources to the patch tracker a while ago.
>>> IEM stuff doesn't correctly deal with Mac/Intel endianness at the
>>> moment.
>>
>> hm ... I can't find that patches (maybe I'm blind ;) ... are you sure
>> that you have submitted them ?
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1604140&group_id=55736&atid=478072
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1604134&group_id=55736&atid=478072
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1604133&group_id=55736&atid=478072

well not really, since these patches are against iemlib, and not iem16.
here at the iem we have the bad habit to prepend everything with "iem"
which makes people mix them up....

anyhow, if georg will incorporate the changes as you propose them in
your patches i'll be happy.
else i will have to it myself.

mfga.sdr
IOhannes