[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1629160 ] Fix for OSCx multicast on mingw

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 17 16:39:46 CET 2007

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1629160&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
>Category: externals
>Group: bugfix

Initial Comment:
The multicast changes to OSCx did not compile because a required header file was not included.

These changes have been tested on Windows. sendOSC now seems to work with multicast on Windows, but my dumpOSC tests did not work. (Received no messages from a multicast group.)

But in any case, this patch is required to fix the compile. I'll try to look into why Windows doesn't want to receive multicast packets, but I have little idea, since it seems to follow the same setsocketopt API as Linux and OS X.