[PD-dev] Cross-compiling for Windows on Debian

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jan 22 15:46:38 CET 2007

Hallo,
Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Oops, do I read this correctly, that on Windows (or *for* Windows) I need to
> have some kind of pd.dll to compile an external? And that means, I need to
> cross-compile Pd first?

Hm, sorry for talking to myself, but it seems I could use a
pre-compiled binary from Miller's site (I would have preferred a to
use a current pd-extended compiled with GCC, but I couldn't find a
zip-file. Are there only installers?)

Anyways with pointing gcc to the pd.dll inside of that, rvbap.dll
finally built and I could even load it running pd.exe with Wine.

Seems I'll drink the beer on my own. ;)

Ciao