[PD-dev] Cross-compiling for Windows on Debian

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jan 22 16:50:02 CET 2007

Hallo,
padawan12 hat gesagt: // padawan12 wrote:

> Hi Frank, I was just following your monologue there and wondering,
> what is rvbap ?

It's an extension of the vbap-external which does advanced
multichannel panning. You can find it in the CVS at externals/vbap.
It's already part of the 0.40 autobuilds, but there is no Windows
autobuild yet, that's why I'm trying to compile on my own.

And to answer a possible next question: Why am *I* of all people
trying to build a Windows binary? It's for this performance tomorrow:
http://www.khm.de/news/news2007/nocturne10.htm and because the RME
HDSP I borrowed doesn't like my laptop at all, I'm using a borrowed
Windows machine for the actual spatialization but at least controlled
from my Linux laptop through netsend. ;)

Ciao